Twitter is bound to have a load of new users this year as it is being featured on all major networks – so I thought it might be a good day to share some tips for the beginner Twitter user who is just getting going.
A few Twitter Do’s and Don’ts (All less than the allotted 140 characters!)
• Find and follow people you admire. Chances are, they will “follow” you back.
• Add your photo to your profile.
• Go to Twitter’s settings tab and customize the appearance of your Twitter page.
• Set up your Twitter posts to feed directly to your Facebook status updates.
• Blatantly promote your own agenda or products.
• Go overboard with your links and URLs.
• Be dull!
To keep up to date with more Twitter Tips and Tutorials for both individuals and businesses wanting to get on Twitter – follow me Twitter!