In life or business have you promised? Can we TRUST you?
Showing up matters more than ever, particularly if you promised you would.
We’re no longer judging you by what sort of widgets your factory makes. We’re judging you by what we can expect from you in the future. Seth Godin
1. reliance on the integrity, strength, ability, surety, etc., of a person or thing; confidence.
2. confident expectation of something; hope.
3. confidence in the certainty of future payment for property or goods received; credit: to sell merchandise on trust.
4. a person on whom or thing on which one relies: God is my trust.
5. the condition of one to whom something has been entrusted.
“I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you”